I am a computational statistician, data scientist, machine learning engineer; and an ardent Bayesian. I like Julia, Rust, Vim, and Nix. I love math, computer science, coding, stats, and teaching. I hate bloatware and soydevs. My natural habitat is the terminal. Everything that I do is either open source or has a permissive Creative Commons license.
Here’s a list of some resources that I’ve made or contributed:
- Julia Data Science book.
- Graduate course on Bayesian Statistics
- Bayesian Statistics with Julia and
- Introduction to Julia (JuliaCon 2022 Workshop)
- Data Science and Scientific Computing with Julia (Portuguese)
- Undergraduate course on Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning (Portuguese)
- Why Julia? A gentle pitch
- Graduate course on Statistics (Portuguese)
- Topic Modeling workshop (Portuguese)
I don’t have social media, since I think they are overrated and “they sell your data”. If you want to contact me, please send an email.